Finally, if you face any difficulty, then kindly drop a comment below. A. To install MIUI Fastboot ROM on a Linux or Mac PC, open the Terminal inside the ROM folder and issue the following command. Once your custom ROM is successfully flashed, you’ll notice the “Wipe cache/Dalvik” option, select it and then enable “Swipe to wipe” from the bottom of the screen. Now, if you want your Xiaomi device to be as good as new, and locked bootloader, then this is the method you should go for. After downloading these files, copy them to your Xiaomi phone’s internal storage. Your device is now booted in the fastboot; you may proceed ahead with your android device.
Recovery ROMs have a .zip file extension and may be installed via MIUI’s Local Update method. Additionally, a custom recovery may be used to install these ROMs.
After downloading this zip file will have to extract it. After all these necessary things you can do very easily Flash Those or Firmware File of any of the Xiaomi.
It is an unmodified version of the firmware that is distributed with a device and can be used to restore it to its original state. Peace be upon you, the download-free-drivers website provides a direct link for the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra ROM (Original Firmware). Start by clicking ‘Select’ in the tool to launch the file selector window. Then navigate to the location where the Fastboot ROM was extracted, select the folder (do not select the ‘images’ folder instead), and click ‘OK’. With everything set up and ready, it’s finally time to flash the Fastboot ROM to your device using the Mi Flash Tool.
- Finally, Xiaomi also offers a range of developer tools to help developers create their custom ROMs.
- Mi Flash Tool flashes the firmware over the fastboot interface, so the next step is to boot your Xiaomi/Redmi/Poco device into Fastboot Mode.
- Fastboot ROM for Global POCO X3 Pro is Stable release and needed to flashed under the Fastboot mode of your POCO X3 Pro (vayu) device.
- I know that some users got the issue https://www.kota-podomoro.com/effortlessly-bypass-frp-on-zte-n9560-max-xl-with/ where XiaoMiTool is not able to detect and connect to the device, especially on Windows machines.
- This is the easiest way to get your phone back to stock.
The first step is to download the MIUI Fastboot ROM for your respective Xiaomi, Redmi, or Poco device to your computer. As we mentioned earlier, Xiaomi officially provides Fastboot ROM packages of the latest MIUI updates for all its devices. In conclusion, Xiaomi Stock ROM development has become increasingly popular due to the increased popularity of its devices.